10/17/13

Things about Sweden that other people see too.

October 17 2013

See  these  people  are  allow to protest  I  am not

De vill stoppa vindkraftsplaner( They  want  to stop windmills  plans)


An  article in the  newspaper  said  70 percent  of the  Swedish  people  did not  mine it having  windpower.

It  must  be  people  with power  or  someone  who  are using the  these  2  people.
Also  people  working  at the   newspaper   liked  then  because they put their  story in the newspaper.
What  has happened  to  me  only  you  know  it  so far. 


 
The  Electricity Company  in  Sweden  charges people  to much  money  over  and  over again   There   must  be other  ways  to  get  power. See  what they done to me  and they would not  even  give  me a   hearing in   the  Swedish  courts.






October  15  2013

Sometimes  I  have thought  that  i  was the  only   one who  saw'' felt ,  or it has  happened to them  in  Sweden

I  saw and  read an  article that  was  called 

 "Five things I hate about Swedes - explained "




1. "Don't hang up!"
If you’re going to cold-call me to sell me car insurance/children’s books/rat poison please have the courtesy to NOT hang up when you hear an English accent. And if you ARE going to hang up then have the decency to not call again an hour later and hang up again. 

You know, make a note on my file. “Angry English person, swears a lot, do not call again.” Also, a few weeks ago I called the organiser of a local twins’ group to find out when the next gathering was. She waited until I'd finished asking her Swedish if she spoke English and then hung up. Not a ‘nej’, nothing. She just hung up. I’ve since learnt that she works for a church. "


It has  happened  to  me so  much  that I have lost  count.  Also there  are  so wonderful  people  I  know or   heard

and  try to  write  about  here. I do not  know  why some   companies  hire  this  type  of people.

2.The below  statement  was  taken  from a  comment and  is  much  longer.


  "You can say Sweden has a lot of negative aspects, but the forcefield of protection that Swedish women offer their foreign lovers from seeing negative reality is an amazing bubble while it lasts. And has to be one of the most admired aspects of Sweden. "

They should have written  that men do the  same things  and the  Swedish  Society or  State.
No  until  long  after  I was  divorced could I believed  the  statements  that  were   drummed  into  my head that  was not  true.




 "The state is strong in Swedes. "  Some  people even though  they  are intelligent  are  treated like  some  children by the state. Little  by  little  some people  are  saying  no  and trying
to make  it a better place for  everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment