10/9/13

Sten Dunér CEO of all Länsförskringar i sweden ( Lansforsakringar )

 October  10  2013
 As  you  can  see    Sten Dunér  ceo  Läansförskringar        thinks  I  do not  count. There  have  was not   even  a confirm
letter that they  received  me.


The  answer  I received  was  someone  called my number   from  his  company  and  hung  up.

When  I  called  back  they said  it  was Lansförsakringar.

You  now  can  see first  hand how   business is  done  in  Sweden


October  9 2013

Below  is  the letter to  the  Bank  which  is  the  Insurance Company on  my house.

Everytime  the  Switchboard  would transfer  me to  his  phone I  was  hung  up on. When  I spoke to someone I
thought  was the  secretary   she hung  up on me  while I was  talking.  She would just hear my
voice  and  hang up.  Then  she  put  the phone on  message.  Someone  that high in a  company  which they  call the  Peoples  Bank  should  not   act like that.

Dear  Sten Dunér - ceo  Of  all  Länsförskringar in Sweden  (  called  the  peoples   bank )

Dear  Mr  Sten Dunér   president of  all Länsförsakringar  Banks

I  am writing  to you  about  your last treatment of me and  have  you to  fix what is  wrong..  Before  you  step into my  house  fixing  or looked  at  it.  What  you  should have done  years  ago.

Your  Adjuster   asked  to  see  my    id  card before   he  said   he could   put   his     feet  in my  house .  I have  checked and it never  happened  to another  person.  Your   Länsförsakriingar  Adjusters   passed  my  ID to the people  from other
companies  and  anyone  else  outside  with them.   . I deserve  compensation  from that humiliating  treatment  and want  the work  done.

I am  again  asking  you  since you  would not answer  the  questions
years  ago. You  must  take  up  the  floor  who is  going to   pay for me  to  stay somewhere else.. I have  read  and  heard about  people
who could not  stay in their  house because  of  an  insurance  Claim   and  your insurance  company  paid  for them to  stay  somewhere  else
What  do you  plan  to do  ?
Adjuster-  one  who looks  at the  damages
id- identification  card 

No comments:

Post a Comment