10/13/13

People. Companies and other Injustices

October  17  2013

De vill stoppa vindkraftsplaner( They  want to  stop  windmills  plans)

They  want to  stop   windmills  plans  2  people In Vingåker
An  article in the  newspaper  said  70 percent  of the  Swedish  people  did not  mine it having
it in Sweden.

It  must  be  people  with power  or  some  who  are using the   2  people.
Also  people  the  newspaper   liked  then  because they put the  story in the newspaper.
What  has happened  to  me  only  you  know  it  so far. 


The  Electricity Company  in  Sweden  charge  and  over  charge  people in  Sweden.  There   must  be other  ways  to  get  power. See  what they done to me  and they would not  even  give  me    hearing in   the  Swedish  courts. If  you  read the  Blog you will  find  how unfair it  was or still  is.



October 13   2013

This  even  should  have  never  happened  specially in a country  which  the  world
calls  a   Welfare  State. ( Sweden )

I  agree partly  with  the  statement  below. It  has happened  to  me  and  even once  t  I back down it is not worth an argument  when you  doing  an   act  of  kindness. Have  you notice  that  about  some of your  Swedish  friends  ? They  are  not  so  tight  they  spent on something  they  really  want.

"Swedes are so tight. They go on vacation and you see them go out to dinner in a large group and get separate checks. I once paid for a lunch for a few Swedes and they were shocked because that never happened to them in their life before.

Second statement  I  agree with


 "Indeed; and the rest of the passengers on that bus were as much to blame for not taking care of the difference. "
Why  did not  1  person  try  to help the poor children.Who  knows  what future   damage  they have  caused by making them  walk  so  far being   so  young.

I  remember  when  I  was  short  1 Swedish  kronor  in a  second  hand  store. I had  to  put  back  the needed  item.Some  2nd  hand Stores   brag  about how  much  they  give  abroad t0 foreign  countries.  You know the old  statement  " Charity begins at  home. "Then  I  read  in the  United  States
somewhere  someone  forgot  their  money   when  they went to   pay for food.  Someone  paid it for them.They  refused to let them  pay it  back and said when you see it  happens it would  be  your  turn. I  remember  saying that many times in California  too. It  brought  tears to my  eyes  and  gave  me   good  feelings.

Indeed; and the rest of the passengers on that bus were as much to blame for not taking care of the difference.



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment