10/8/13

what YOU can do to help me and by HELPING me you help OTHERS

 October 8 2013

My days  are  taken  up with the thought  that I  have to  get  my  life  permanently   back .There  are  so  many  people hiding  out  there and pretending they  are nice  but  are not.   There  are many  people who  you think  are cruel  who  will do nice things and  some  remain  unanimous and  yet help
   
It  is  time  I  named more of  the  people  and    companies  that  stand  in my   way.

With your  help I will  get  it  back.It has helped  before  and it will
 work  again.  

You have heard  of the    i  expression that "  no  man is  an island. " It is  so time consuming and  causing  me  sleepless night.


I  will be  calling on  you  again  to  tell   1  person  and  have that  person  to  tell someone  else.

in  the  dash  fill  in  any race ,group or etc

Everyone  heard  the expression
   They  did  not  help  -----------------  and  -------------------and  finally they  try to  do  something to you  but  there is not anyone left to help you due to the  fact you never  helped anyone. 

The  people  with  the  power and rich  who  have  the   money will  be  able  to help by contacting  the   people  they know  and making   them do the  right things  to help me. Helping  me   in  return  might   mean  it  would  not happen to  another  person , changing   a law   ,people  thinking  twice    before  they  do  it  again or something  else  wonderful..  If you   are  reading  this  you  can help with your mouth  writing  or using  the  internet.    Any other  way you  can think of.I thanking you  in  advance  for your support and  help. 






August 30 2013

When  you  help  me  you  help others  by  exposing the  truth.  Maybe  someone will think  again
before  they  do it to someone  else.
 There is so much that   I must  fix that  it  is  hard to  chose and I do not   sleep well because  of it.
I know  with your  help  I can do  it. Do  not keep it to your  self  just  share my   site  with  1 person  and tell that  person to tell  someone  else  until   it  is changed  the  way  it should  be.
Many  and most  decision  made  against  me  without any justice or  my  knowledge
behind  close doors. Those  people  tell the world they  are one   way  and  you can see
it is another  way  by the  treatment  of me. You should  ask  them about  it  and watch their  face actions answers and investigate it yourself.Would you  like this to happen to you or someone  you care about ?
Are  you  doing  all  you  can.?    Talk and writing   about it  to others is doing
something  very very important if you cannot do nothing  else

No comments:

Post a Comment