7/16/16

Terrorist Attack in Nice France July 16 2016

 Lorry  ( Truck  )Attack  in Nice   July  14 2016
I   send  my  Condolence   as  an  American in  Sweden that 84 or   more  people  killed and  over  200  people got  injured  in  a  senseless Terrorist  Attack.  Among  them  children  and Teenagers I  wish  it  was  all  a  Dream  .

I wish  to   Honor  the  people  who  tried  to stop  it.
A German journalist who witnessed the Nice attack said he saw a motorcyclist chase the killer truck and try to enter the cabin but fall and end up under the wheels.  I  hope  we  find  out  their  names.


A heroic motorcyclist died as he tried to use his bike to stop the Nice attacker

All the  Police and anyone  who  tried   or  did save  someone. I  thank  you  from  the  bottom  of  my heart.


A heroic motorcyclist died as he tried to use his bike to stop the Nice attacker

Someone  said  the  road  was  suppose to be  blocked  off. Why  was  it  not  ????

read below
http://www.news18.com/news/world/motorcyclist-crushed-trying-to-stop-killer-truck-in-nice-witness-1270004.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/nice-attack-killer-motorcyclist-video-hero-lorry-bastille-day-massacre-a7139401.html


A

No comments:

Post a Comment