7/13/16

Other countries , cities or people who care who matter

July  13 2016
Remigio Pereira  a  Canadian   Singer  at an 
All-Star Game:  alters anthem lyrics to include 'all lives matter' read  about  it below.

Read about  it  below

In place of the lines "With glowing hearts we see thee rise/The True North strong and free," he sang: "We're all brothers and sisters/All lives matter to the great."


  I    think  this  must  have  been  weighting so hard  on  his  mind  about  maybe  the  Police  getting killed  and other  people. He apologizes  for  what   what  I  heard.


My life  in  Sweden  does  not matter  even though  I pay Swedish  taxes.  I  cannot even  get  my  Tax  refund.. My condominium   was undersold  over  20   years  without  a  trial  with me  present  as  they drilled  into  my  head I  was  entitled  to.  I was  living  under  a  secret  address . It  was due  to  ex  violent Swedish  Husband but  throw  out  without  any help.  You  should  read  what  they did  to  a  man.  They   broke  into  a  condominium to  get  a man  out  of  bed   in a  diaper  to  sell his  apartment..  A  person there  cried and reported  it.  No one  was  there   for  me.


Read  about it   below about  the man in  diaper put  on  display.
http ://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/hon-gick-pa-visning--motte-man-med-bloja/?ref=yfp

Also wanting  me  to   pay for  services  not  given    like  water   or garbage.Taking  my  money  each  month  and not  allowing me to   appeal  in  most  cases.  -There  are a  few  Scandals in Sweden but the rich  General  director   etc  or  not  made  to   punish  as  I  am and  having  to  do.  If  you  read  my  blog you  will  learn  what  I am  appealing  and  who  is  responsible.
I  think  I  should  count. I  am  fighting  for  my rights  now.

I  would  like to know  the  people  who  are upset.  Who  life  does  not  matter  to  them ??



-
UK  cares  about   life. in  the  United  States

July 11  2016

 It  is  so  strange  I wrote  about  it  when  they  made  acts  of  kindness for  the  Police  killed
in  Dallas  Texas  in the United  States- if  people in the  world  begin  to   care  about   each other it  going to be   a  better  world.

Some  of the  people in  UK  or  Briton  care. Some  are   silence   now  but  when the time  comes they  will do  something positive too


http://bit.ly/1P7clYU read it  and  see  the  various 
way  it  is  written.  When  you  do not  stand  up  for something  that  is  wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment