3/24/16

My Achiements on Twitter



 


  Marc 24 2016


"for being top engaged members in my community this week too ?


March 18 2016
A  few people  Retweeted or tweet  a Tweet you were mentioned me




  "for being top engaged members in my community this week ?

March 5,2016

''#ShareTheLove" I  was one  of  the mention

"for being top High Value members this week "  by  different  members  this  week.  I  felt good  and   hope  I made  a  difference  in  at  least someone  life
I  hoped  their   learned facts positive  or negative abut  a  place  person company  or ??? Most  of  all  I hope  I  save  someone life who was  going to  commit  suicide.I am  sure  from   they  always  had  water  or  electricity  and   when  they read  about  my my   flight getting  back  my life they  will feel better. I had or  having to live without water  and  electricity
and  had  it  taken  from  me over and  over again.I won the electricity  against  the Electricity   company
but  my  credit  is not cleared yet.  It  is  not  so  easy  to  get  electricity back but I will let know when  I  try again.. It  was  not  a  case in  the   court   they just   admitted I  had  not  any contract  and  services  at the  times I  stated.

My struggles seem unbelievable  not understandable to some people.They  believe  Sweden  is  a Social Welfare country and the  high taxes paid   by me and other  would  protect me but you see it  has not.

Otherwise if bored  they  can  help  me  with  advice, writing or  whatever  they   think they  can  do.  tomorrow  will  get  better   or  the  distant  future.
@birdtweaks  on my  twitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment