3/16/16

Employment, Ylva Johansson Minister (Sveriges arbetsmarknadsminister )


March 17 2016


Sweden's Minister for Employment, Ylva Johansson
She  seems like one  of the honest Minister. She admits there is a problem and  her next move is  trying to clear it up. I  hope  she  succeeds.
I   have always  written  and  said there is  Discrimination  in the  working market.
You heard it  from me on my   Blog. This   might  be  the first of many truths for you non  believers.

Not everyone  does Discriminate  it but enough  is done  to keep Foreigners and  even some Swedish  people who  are  Swedish  but  there parents  were not born  in  Sweden   from getting  a Job or  one  that  they  are  qualified  to do.
Many  are  stop  from even  getting internship.

Norwegians   and  Danish People    are not  discrimination   against. Then comes    Finish  people which   they  complain a lot about because many voice  and complaint about  things which  are  wrong. I  admire that  quality  in  the  ones who  do it because it might  help.

Sweden  keeps talking  about   quoting woman  into different  company  boards  because of their  reluctance   to hire ( Qualified ) woman . All they have to do is  open their   eyes  and mind  and  thy  will find  more woman out their like

I could  be  on  a  board but   I know  many people  are afraid of someone  new  and  different  here, I  am satisfied  of  making  a  difference  in  my  fight  to  get  my  life  back. I hope  others  will do the  same  and not  give  up. It is   hard  work but  worth  it

 

No comments:

Post a Comment