3/8/16

The Police

 March 8, 2016
Police criticized  for  doing good
Thank  you  Police in Östersund  and police chief Stephen Jerand for  warning  women traveling alone.

I  think  it  was  wrong  that they were  criticized.Every  man who   has  a  mother,  daughter  friend   child  or etc. would not  object to this  warning.
 The police  said
"This is serious, we care about the protection of women and that is why we are going out and talking about this."  Which  is  wonderful. I hope  all the  rest  follow  after.
It   does  not  scare woman  it makes us  aware. Just like a  Weather  report so  we can know what  the  Weather may be.

We have very many women who work in home and social care at night for example. What are they supposed to do?"
 the city's mayor Ann-Sofie Andersson told Swedish broadcaster SVT.

The  answer  is the jobs should  make  sure  they  work  in pairs at  all  times.the   ones  at   home
are  aware  and    know  the  police  are working to make it  safe for  them.


"Sweden, a nation that prides itself on promoting gender equality" a country  which  is  still thinking  about  putting  quotas on boards of directors at Swedish companies to   hire more woman
     Is is ok to tell a  Swedish person   about  an  area in your country  which  has crime.?otherwise it might spoil their   trip  lol

Any politician  party or person who  does not want  to tell us  is not  caring  about  your  safety

Sweden needs more  not less warning from  the  Police.

Read about  it  below
http://www.thelocal.se/20160308/backlash-begins-after-swedish-women-told-not-to-go-out-alone
 
What  Jealous Politician  can do to your  life   (Gunilla Porsvant Vingåker.)

July 11 2015

-  I  hope  the  police come  if I ever need them in the  future.Also  the  Police  or anyone does not listen to a Jealous Politician  called  Gunilla  Porsvant  in Vingåker.

This makes me think that the main problem was cause by a jealous Politician 
My life would  have  been better if  she was normal and  did not waste  her time trying to ruin my life.As I have  written about  on July 10 2015 under this  comment.

Juli  10 2015
  
There have  been 2 times  the Police had not  come  to my  home on  important matters


The first  is when my ex husband beat up  and  punched me in  my   stomach.




The  second  is when   my  Politician   neighbor  Gunilla Porsvant.   and   her  sambo tried to  sic  her   dog on me.
Why ????
Gunilla took a instant dislike hate is probably a better choice of word . Before I moved in her boyfriend was there at her house. i had also not move in but her boyfriend was mowing my lawn and each time I saw him he wanted  to talk . I tried to be polite and hoped he  understood but it became obvious when he began inviting me for coffee ,to take me to grocery shopping nd  always refereeing to Gunilia as her.

Gunilla  hates me   because  her  ex  sambo  made advances  on  m.  I refused  of   course  but  he  did  my    grass  etc without   me  asking him   He   did not  like getting turned  down and  became  very very   evil.    Some  people say Gunilla  Poreten  Politician   sambo  went  to jail  for  beating her  or  abused children .

  I  just  assume that he  abused her and   she hopes  he comes back to her  because  she  still keeps his name  on the mail  box,

No comments:

Post a Comment