1/17/16

Utrikesminister Margot Wallström did she go ahead in the housing line (queue ) (Gjorde Margot Wallström hoppning bostadskö ?

 January  17  2016

 The  answer  is  no  read below  to find  out ?     Svaret är nej läs nedan för att ta reda på?
"Yes, I rent an apartment from Kommunal and when we spoke about it I got confirmation from the highest level that they followed all the rules" This is what Utrikesminister Margot Wallström said.

Gjorde  Margot Wallström  hjälp hoppning bostadskö  ?  (Did   the Margot Wallström  have  help  jumping  over   the  people  waiting  for apartments  answer  is no  she  got   what any  company  would  do  to  top  person or  someone they  wanted  to keepShe  should  take  the apartment  again  because  it  is not  a  permanent  one  until  she  can  find something  better.Even though  it  did not happen to  me  .  I  was  offered    an apartment  by  Social  workers   when  they  came  to  my house and saw  what  happen  after   the  first   floor  was filled with dirty  water. The  Social  Workers   they would  not  even  sit  down  in my  house. which  I  was  suppose  to   pay  the  rent  myself.. I never  received it  but  due  to  the   do  Racist  .Discrimination or pure  hatred  of  me  being  a foreigner,  the  community  officer  supervisor  said no.
Even though  all the social  workers  and  I  was  going  to pay the  rent. they had   saw my  house  was  not  a  place  to even  sit  down, . I  was  tuned  down  but in 
Utrikesminister Margot Wallström case  she  had  their  approval.


 . I  do  not  want  someone  to  suffer  and  cannot  keep silent."Margot must have misunderstood. The apartment Margot Wallström has rented is something we use for temporary and short-term rentals. She hasn't jumped any queue and that is completely correct," she said.
She  did  not    jumped  any  line ( queue )

Utrikesminister Margot Wallström (S)    did  not  job  the list.
 If  I  was  helped  probably  then  would  have  cleared  up  everything  by now.

If  he  did   things  would  have done
I  have  heard  she is doing a  good  ob  but someone  seems to be  after  her. to  discredit   her,
 .In  Sweden  the  social  which is  part  of  the  community  is  suppose  to  help  all   people in need of   emergency  housing regardless of income.

I   know  people  will speak up  for me  the  truth  because the  time is here  now.

No comments:

Post a Comment