1/17/16

Profina Inkasso ( Profina AB )

January  17  2016

Dear Name f the person  who  wrote  the  letter.)

Re. Your  company  has   made  a mistake, please correct  it

What  is  your  job  title  ?
The case   number      you   gave  to  an  illegal file  which  is  cse  number


I  have  not   had  any chimney  services   for   over about  10  years.

If I owed  the  bill I would  be  glad to  pay it. I believe  that  bills owed  should  be  paid.Also services  given   which  in  my  case  is  none. should  not.



OBS I  will  acknowledge  on  my  page  below any  documents  I receive  because in the past many have been lost. Also the Post Office

  acknowledges  I do not  receive  all my  mail.  Send  it by email  if  you want  me to receive it   and it by  regular if  you must too. Also acknowledges by email when you receive my documents.



If  you do not  accept  this  the  please  get a court date so  everyone  can  see how  your  company  waste time.


 
 My name

No comments:

Post a Comment