1/21/16

Mia Libli/ acting Managing Director of KPA

Please correct my amount



 January   21  2016


 
  Dear

Mia Libli/ acting Managing Director of KPA

 


You must correct the  monthly  amount. When  I  stop  working  it  was  14,000  kronor a month  or MORE
was my permanent  salary. After that due  to the  community   telling their  Doctor not  to give me more  time off  from work. Instead of  my hands look like  monster ones..
I  had a  work injury  that last  still to  day. I never  did  that  type of work before but  being  a foreigners  I took the first job  to  help my ex Swedish   at that  time who later  became  both physically  and  mentally  abused   me.  I  believed a wife should help  her  husband  but  found  out  he lied  when divorcing.  He   had  said  ?  "The Knife was    at  his throat  " It  was  not but  how could  I know the  truth.
  .

I  was  assigned  to  a  another  job    which  could  have had  a lower  salary  but  I   never worked  there.
Please correct  your mistake with  interest.
My person is  number is  (  written  in  (

 My  name

 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment