5/28/14

oystein.loseth ceo ( Øystein Løseth ) Vattenfall AB

May  28  2014


 The  ceo øystein løseth vattenfall  ceo   is  trying to  push off on  a  ombudsman that I  make  a oral  agreement without   knowing  it. I  have not.




 I  am  a  first  time house  buyer  and  did  not  know  you  could not  pick your  company .I wrote  a letter to Vattenfall AB  before  I moved in   and  told that  Eon  was  my Electricity company.. Bills  keep  coming to my house with  the  dead  person name 

I never   knew about  you  had  2  different  companies  for  electricity one  for electricity  and one  for the line.

The Realtor  who sold the house  went  on  a  boat  trip instead of  coming  to the signing where  I complained about the  water  and  told them   to write   it  down

 Dr Johannes Teyssen, CEO of Eon and President of Eurelectric,  had  his  ombusman tell me  "Vattenfall are bound to make sure that you get a new supplier. "

Vattenfall AB does  do it  because  it must  be  a lie









 may 27 2014

  Sweden which  is known  to I like think  began the   word ombusman has  changed  the  meaning. Instead  of helping they  are  on the side  of companies  or the  government
against the  people they are suppose  to help.


1. The  ombusman  wrote  me on  order  of 

Øystein Løseth | President and Chief Executive Officer

  "  My suggestion is that  you  use the enclosed document and terminate the  contract you  have with Vattenfall Eledistribution AB .If you  do so the contract with Vattenfalls sales automatically expires. "I never  had  a  contract I told  anyone  who would  listen. The  omsbusman  is working  for Vattenfall not me. Also    Oystein Loseth ceo        had    his   put  the  word Customer  in front of  the name.



 "Ombudsman-An ombudsman or public advocate is usually appointed by the government or by parliament, but with a significant degree of independence, who is charged with representing the interests of the public by investigating and addressing complaints of maladministration or violation of rights.Whether appointed by the legislature, the executive, or an organization (or, less frequently, elected by the constituency that he or she serves), the typical duties of an ombudsman are to investigate complaints and attempt to resolve them/

 

Øystein Løseth  ceo of vallenfall AB should  put  my   electricity  on today due all the suffering

that he  caused  me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 











 May 26 2014



You  do not need contract with Vattenfall.ab? øystein løseth. ceo  wrote  to  me.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   You    people  are the only  who  will hear  my  case and help me. You  can  be  an attorney or  Lawyer  in  another country   or  a    law  student or someone good in  settling   cases . Also someone   who  can tell  others   or  stockholders  aktieägare i  vattenfall AB   in the  company about what is happening


Vattenfall  Ab  ceo øystein løseth.  nagged  and  threaten   me about having a contract.   I had to  sign this  contract  to end  their services  and if  I   did not  all   debits  would  disappear with them. They  were not  correct in the first  place. I  told  then  I  never  had  signed a contract  with Vattenfall ab  but they  did not believe  me.  They   punished me   by taking away my electricity for years



.  Long  an  behold   they  find now there is not a contract as  I stated. 



Do  you  have a contract with Vattenfall AB.? Do you have any agreements oral  or not with the   then  ask them to  live up to  it. Tell you do not  need a  contract  show  them  them.



They should  give me  electricity for life  because of what they put me through  plus  compensation all these years












 May 15 2014

I  still have not  heard  from  Øystein Løseth but he is not  living without
electricity. Have you  heard  from him ?



Vattenfall ab Aktieägare    ( vattenfall ab  stockholder or  shareholder )
ask  ( Øystein Løseth )   Vattenfall AB to read his  mail  from me

 may 14 2014


In  a  letter in  swediish from    Øystein Løseth ceo vatten fall  below 
If you choose to terminate the agreement 
  
the amount  on the  invoice 500001285710  is to be written off. Do you want the  contracts to  remain in force .the  payment and continued billing of fixed costs will be monthly.


"Väljer du att säga upp avtalet   
  
kommer kosterna på faktura 500001285710 att skrivas bort. Vìll du avtalen ska fortsätta att gälla kvarstår fakturen för betalning och fortsatt fakturering av fasta kostnader kommer att ske månadvis


Just  think   Øystein Løseth  ceo      wants  me  to  release   a  contract   that  I  did not  sign
and  I  will not have to   pay nothing    for the suffering  they put me through.
I wonder what    benefits   Mr. Øystein Løseth ceo  vattenfall AB  is  getting ?
 Otherwize  they will charge  me   for someting  I  do  have  each month.

Does  that  make  sense to anyone ? i  had to change some  words  in the  translation to make  sense




/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

below a  letter  sent to Øystein Løseth

Re:
Please correct your mistake Oystein loseth ceo vattenfall

May 13  2014

Re:Please correct your mistake
Dear Mr Oystein Loseth ceo vattenfall

Your company  has  punished  me for  something  I did not have.

You ask me to cancel a contract but before  I can cancel a contract  I am suppose to  have  signed  I  need to see  it. The only contract 
  your company is suppose to have was with  woman who own the  house before me. who had  been dead several  before  I  brought the  house  I am not even  a relative friend or even  knew the woman who had the contract  with you.


 "my suggestion is that you used enclosed on command and terminate the contract you have with Vattenfall  ELdistribution AB  if you do so the contract with Vatten Sales "

You  and  EON left  me with no electricity. I filed a  case  in  the  court etcgm



 You wrote:
"Enligt  de gallanden Allmällande avtalsvilloren ska en kund inte efterdebiteras för en period som överskridas ett år."

"According to the gallanden Allmällande agreement  conditions , a customer is not charged for a period which exceeded one year. "

I had nothing for over  3 years. My  food all  spoiled etc. I should
be charged  anything.You   should  give me  compensation due to
all of my sufferring 


In  asking me to go forward  Please send me the  alleged contract

Also  in your  contract  someone  translate  for me


Birgitta.Clemensson what  is  your job title and  make  sure Oystein Loseth ceo  gets  a  copy  of  everything










May  5  2014
I  need to  know if they are going to  deny  me electricity  whever  I live.  They  are the   company  that controls the  pipes.I  never knew  about them  until   many months   after  I moved in.  They kept  sending me   bills  for the former   person who lived  in  the house  who was  dead,


May 5  2014

Dear  oystein.loseth  ceo 




Please have  your  customer servive,  Send  me  a  copy of  my contract at   signed  with  your  company  by email  today.  if  customer  Service  gets it    send  a  copy to Øystein Løseth  ceo   who is invloved  in my  case




 Personal  number

No comments:

Post a Comment