5/7/14

Maybe a place to live

May 7  2014

I  was  disappointed  and very sad 
 The owner  who was the    president  of the  society  of the place  where  I wanted  to  live knew  all the rules.He  had  started  it.
I was completeley  honest  with him. since  he  was head of  the board   He knew  everything about  my  problems. He  did  not seem  it  was  a problem  I could afford it  .He did a u turn. I  was turn down even though  I  could  afford  it.





May 1  2014

On Wednesday April 30 2010  I met  with  the owner of  the place and he  showed me around
We agreed  on a lower  priced  since the  Real Estate    man is not  involved.It looks like  I soon will have a  place  to live.
On Thursday May 1 2014 he Sm's to get  my name and personal number.  He  getting everything ready. He wants to sell to me as much  as  I  want to buy it



April 28 2014


It took  a long time  I  finally  found  the owner. I explained  my situation and  he  did  not  seem to think it  was  a problem. He said he would contact me  on Wednedsay



April 25 2014

I  think  I found the  right  place but person selling it is the one who sold 

me my house  and lied  through his   teeth.


I must go   through the   condominium  apartment board president to  be  able  to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment