12/18/16

Rådmania AB an apartment buildings that does not exist any more

 December 18 2016

  I  rented  an apartment  with  the  management  stating    they said  things  have  been  changed ( renovated ) or  they  were  going to  do it..  I met  someone  who lived  in my apartment while  I  was  living  there  over  10 years  ago and  he  said   everything was  the  same  even the  wallpaper

I  was   not  even allowed to  use the   benches outside the  building. There  were  many other things  they did wrong.

I called the   Renters  Union on them    and they saw  the bad things  but  it  good I go  somewhere they were not helpful


The  Renters  court  would not take  my case  because  they said  I  did not live there any more  because  I brought  a  house.

It  was  a  good  thing  I found  a  house  to buy

No comments:

Post a Comment