12/12/16

(Bonnesen as President and CEO)Mikael Björknert, -. Koncernstrategichef och chef SwedbANK


 December 12  2016
Birgitte.Bonnese- ceo of  Swedbank

I need you to  answer  my  mail. If I do not hear  from  you by End of December 13 ,I  will have to write  others due to the importance of my letter. On  December 14  I will have to  write  to others  on  your  behalf 




A  Customer  who  Swedbank  had  cheated 

My name




  I  do not  know what  happen  to  Michael  björknet.  I  sent  the letter  to  Birgitte  Bonnesen  too.


Birgitte Bonnesen as President and CEO


Mikael Björknert, -. Koncernstrategichef och chef  SwedbANK

 December  6   2016

Re:

I  request an immediately  stop  and  no  any  more  money further taken
for  my  already   tiny  pension  each  month.
Please  answer  by December  7   otherwise  on  december  8 I will be forced  to ask others to give it  to you

The basis for this debt is a verdict with reference number:  put  in   said  Lindorff said.


  MY Condominium  was deliberately under sold  .by Kronofogden  Authorities very  quickly. over  15- 20   years  ago.
 It  was  3  days  before  10 years  Kronofogden   decided  to  pursue  it  and  wanted  money from  me.
I was  given  1   price  and  charge   another   which  was more than  double the  amount I been told  I sent them    immediately. 
 . showing  the proof.
. I want  a list of each and  every  payment  made and  the  amount sent  by email 

I want  a  copy of  everything between me  bank  and the  Real  Estate woman sent to the  bank. all send to me  by  email.
-An  example  of  how  I  was  treated 

   an executive At  Swed Bank  cursed me  out using  the  F  word  and  the  Racial  remarks.
when  I  wanted  to  explain  the   mistake  you  made.

I want  a  a  frozen  on the amount  you  are taking  each  month  until  I   received   all documentation immediately  and  find  an attorney.

I was  never  present  or knew  about the hearing


 My  name

One  who  money   taken  each    money for  a  Debit  not owed but  Condominium sold  for  very  very low  price quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment