11/2/16

konsument­minister, Per Bolund

Dear konsument­minister, Per Bolund



Since  you  are   Consumer Minister. I have  filed  a  case  with  the  ARN against  elgigetean  with   Niclas.Eriksson CEO

Incase  they are   personal  friends  with  Nicklas  Eriksson they might  not  take  up the  case.

they are not  denying  it  but  . This  seems like  a  open and  shut  case.

 Mr Niclas Eriksson  has Kidnapped my  Lap  top   and    offered  it  back  to me   with  a  Ransom amount. I  paid  extra  for   insurance..  My  Lap Top computer    is not the  only one they had  done this to..  I know someone    else You  can  read  on   my  site  below  under  ARN on  my  blog.


As  you  are  aware  they say  that  if  anything  happens to  it  they replace  it or  fix  it.
In my  case  they  wanted  to charge me a  machine   not  order  than  30  days. I am sure  there  are many more  people  out there.


I have  reported to ARN if they do not  know  if they  will handle it.


  You  are  suppose to  protect  the people in sweden against  this   kind  of  fraud.

You cannot  say you  do not know  about  Elgigetean with  Niclas  Eriksson   cheating  Insurance   Policy.

My name 

No comments:

Post a Comment