11/28/16

Dear Joachim Frykberg VD Jula AB

  
Bad  collection  companies  are  going to have to  stop being incompetent or  Good  
 companies  will not use their colection  Agency.


November 24  2016

Dear Joachim Frykberg  VD  

There  are  many  collection Agency  which  are operating  and  doing  illegal  things.

I recently received a  letter  which  did  not  show the  date which it  was  due  but wanted payment  for something  already  settled  over  10 years 

The  company  name  name  is Colligent collection   and  they  say they are doing it  on your Jula Postorder  AB 


There  person  in  charge of  case  (Handäggare  is    ( his  name )  and    case number he  gave  is  (  the  number )  


For  your reference in case  they are doing to other  the Statue of limitation is  3  years  but in my case  I do not owe  it.


Let me  know if you  put  this  company  up to this to  try to ruin  my  credit   rating   or  cause   me problems.

Regards

 my  name

No comments:

Post a Comment