1/23/17

specsavers. ceo Mary\Doug Perkins co-founded Chairman and Director of Specsavers

   Does Doug Perkins  or  his  wife -Dame Mary care   about the new  Specsaver image.??? Is  it  money  first  then ???Still  waiting  for  my answer about  your  employees  embarrassing me.
Jan 23  2017


Specsavers  is   spending  so much  money   in  Sweden on  commercials. They do not have  time to answer  their   letters. I am still  waiting for the answer   about  being embarrassed        
by  disusing 
my payment  etc  in front of  other  Customers
      The   glasses  that  they  are   offering which  the  same  offer  earlier   free  with  a  eye  examination    were the kind that not anyone  would   buy. I had  to  pay  more   but  came  their  because  of that  Ad  which had  so little  choices   Maybe  it has  changed now.
If there  are  others  eye glasses  Companies  pick  them  first  until  Specsavers  become  Customer friendly  in all  their stores  not  in  a  few.



 1-4 2017

They  have not answered  are   they  still  running  it __???????



 December  27  2016


Dear Doug/Mary Perkins  founders  of  Specsavers


Is this  the  way   Specsavers  Treats  their  Customers?????? I  was  embarrassed and  humiliated   by one  of the owners Gunillas  and  her  employee on December  20  2016

I went there  with a  person who had  an  appointment. and they question  me  about  my eyeglasses    and  asked  me  if I was  going to  buy  my eyesglasses which  I   had  left  a  deposit  on and  our  problems 


 This  interfered  with 
   the  person  who  had  an  appointment.  with Specsavers  . The  person  i  was  with  left   but returned  quickly because  she could  not see in  a  mall full  with  a   ton of  people
        Gunilla  the  part  owner   had put something  in  her  eyes which  made  her not see,. An employees said   Gunilla  part owner would  help  her  in   6 minutes.



In  sex minutes  the person  I  was  with  saw  Gunilla  part  owners   and  
Gunilla  said    she could not  be  help otherwise  she would  miss  her  lunch.  (  How  can  a  part  owner  not  make  up    the time  for  her lunch   ???)


 They even  wanted  to  charge  the  person  I  was with for the  solution  she needed 

to rinse  her  eyes  which  Specsaver   had caused   her  not  to see . We  left with  the  solution  and Guilla  went on with  her  Lunch  in the side  room

I felt   the person was treated  badly because of  being with me. I  hope  you do not  make your  other  customers  suffer??


Specsavers  said    at first  they were  going to  give  back  my  deposit& then  decided to keep it.  until it  was   settled.




- I should   be  given  my eye glasses   for  free due to the  humiliation & embarrassment   I had  to endure. Maybe  even  financial   settlement  too  or  whatever else   so they  learn not to   treat  your  Customers  that  way.



1.If this is  your policy to discus  payment and other problems  in front  of  Other  Customers  ???? 

2.  Should   you  leave a  Customer  in     pain  as  you   done with the  person  with me.


Please  inform me of your policy



 My  name




october 1  2016


Specsaver  co. founders  or his  representatives  refused  to send  the proof  I asked  for.
Maybe  every  Specsavers  act   different.You  are luckey when everything  goes ok

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mary / doug  perkins  co.founders 
September 28 2016

mail  went to  doug Perkins too.

    to  Mary / doug  perkins  co.founders if you can not  answer my  mail


I have asked in Sweden but they refused to  send it to me. Could you send by email  a  copy  of the  coupon which  states  you  can have   50% off  my next  pair  of   eyeglasses.

   This  is my last attempt to  reach the Perkins   at  Specsavers  for  help

Thank you



--------------------------------

It  seems  like  a  fair tale  marriage but  they  seems  not  to  care about  their  company.. You  never know  what happens   in their  real  life  at  home??? They might  really need  the  money

September 3 2016

Dame Mary  Perkins

-co founders  of  specsavers

Mary Perkins, an optometrist, and her husband Douglas, whom she met at Cardiff University, bought her father's optician business decades ago.
Doug Perkins, Specsavers joint group CEO and co-founder. Related articles. A symptom of industry crisis. The Honey Rose case shows that we need a new way forward.


I read   her  3  children  are  suppose to take  over. maybe  they have  changed  their  mind .still waiting for  them to  honor  


It  is  a  franchised now  at  least  in  Sweden and  each  office must  can do  what they  want. You  see how  I  am  treated 





If you  see#mads.nygaard   pr ,#doug/Maryperkins  tell them    read  my blog  or their  mail . Thank YOU

September  1  2016  I  wonder  what kind  of  people  they  are  running the company.  Maybe  on  Drugs  or   drink  and  cannot  answer  my  mail.  They do not  care. Too rich to bother  with someone  poor . Perhaps  gettiing  a  Divorce  or  sick ??Maybetyhe people  working with  them  do not  give  them  their  mail . Maybe  they want  to step  down and let  others  run specSavers

If you  see#mads.nygaard   or ,#doug/Maryperkins  tell them    read  my blog  or their  mail . Thank YOU

September  1  2016  
I  wonder  what kind  of  people  they  are  running the company.  Maybe  on  Drugs  or   drink  and  cannot  answer  my  mail.  They do not  care. Too rich to bother  with someone  poor . Perhaps  gettiing  a  Divorce  or  sick ??Maybetyhe people  working with  them  do not  give  them  their  mail . Maybe  they want  to step  down and let  others  run spec Saver



Tax payers  are paying for  free  glasses  not  specsavers

sept  1  2016


 The Article above  is  about    the   forget  to make  an  agreement  with  a   company for  free  glasses

A County   makes  an  agreement  with  an  optical  office  like  Specsavers and the children will get  free  eyeglasses.

Now  I am sure  that  spec  savers  is not  giving  free eyeglasses  to the  people    but  the  county.  It  is  all the people  tax money which includes  my money.

   I and  other  taxpayers  are  paying for  free  children  eyeglasses.  I  feel   proud. I asked Specsavers  about  it  but they refused to answer.

Before  The  county   use    Specsavers  now they should   choose  another  Optical Company  which  is  customer  friendly



Is  specsavers  being  sold ????


Aug  31,2016
I do not   know if they  are going out of  business  or  just  do not  care. People should  try another  company unless  they need the Charity of the  free glasses they  give to  children in Sweden.  I am not  sure if the  government is not paying them  back. You  are their  friends ,relatatives  and  family  ask  them. Also   why  they do not answer  mail


Mads.Nygaard Mary  Pewerkins  DougPerkins & Ingela  Schönning  Head  of -PR  in  sweden .How  do they earn their money disregarding  customers? 



aug  24 2016  Letter   received  from  spec  save  beloe.

tomorrow  I will tell   you what happened   toorrow

Dear My name

Thank you for your inquiry.

I would like to apologize for the late reply!

To be able to find you in our customer database of Louis Nielsen I need to ask you for your account number or social security number to identify you as an individual customer, as this is a legal requirement in order to exchange information with our customers.

Unfortunately, it has not been possible to find you in the Louis Nielsen's customer database by name.

If you may have a phone number, we will also like to contact you by phone in order to process your inquiry.

I look forward to hear from you

----------------------------------------------
Maybe Mary  will be  better  than  her  husband

August 18  2016

Dame Mary  Perkins

-co founders  of  specsavers
The letter  is the  same one  below



Since your husband  Doug Perkins  does not answer  his  mail  maybe  you  do.  see the letters  below.



I  just  check  it  was  2  letters  combined  that  said  what  was  written  below.

August  17 2016

Dear  Mr Doug  Perkins  

I wrote  the  letter  below  to Mads.Nygaard   ceo    but  he  did  not  answer   his   mail   so  I am writing  to you.


I  Hope   you  can answer  my letter or  find someone  with authority to do it.  


Please  let  me know  you received  this  letter

Regards
My name



August 16  2016 

Dear   ceo  at specsavers.com  I  will fill  his name later



I  want  your company  to  honor your companies  terms

When  I brought  glasses  the  first  time. I was  given a coupon  that  within  3 months if  I  bought  glasses  it would  be  for   half  price 

I fulfilled  the  requirement  but  told the  glasses I chosen was  not included.


I  remember  I had  a    small problem with  my first  glasses  they  had  said  if  bought  any  glasses  I would  get  one  free  then  when it  came to picking  them ,. I  was  told  it  was  a mistake


Your  company should  honor   its  agreements.

I now   ordered  glasses  again  and want  to know if  you  are  going to  honor your  coupon this  time.


Please let  me know
you  received  this letter

Regards

 my name

No comments:

Post a Comment