1/24/17

Elgiganten Niclas Eriksson ceo (vd ) of Elgigetean (Elkjøp )

January 24 2017
 Elgigetean  ( Elkjøp ) is  it  moving  or  running away.?

I am now  waiting  for their   decision  about  Elgigetean  from  ARN  them explaining  why  they kept   my less than  30  days old and others Customer Lap top  for  more than  a  year.Maybe  the move  to  Denmark will make  this a  more  responsible  store.


Maybe there are  countless  people waiting for  items they brought  new  and  was  suppose to  be  fixed and they kept it.  

Will Denmark make  them a  better  store 
Read   below




-

December 25  2016
Elgigetean  ( Elkjøp )  ( Elkjøp ) or their   ceo  Niclas Eriksson 
would  have  a conscious   and  do the right  thing  by returning  my New  computer.



Instead of sales Elgigetean should concentrated
on  their  reputation.


I thought  the  ceo Niclas.Eriksson  would have   got involved  and  made  the  store  return   my new  computer
which they  stole.  I  wonder  if  in  Denmark  and  Norway  they are   proud of  his   behavior 
 My complaint against them is  under  ARN  on  my  blog



25 december 2016
Elgigetean (Elkjøp) (Elkjøp) eller deras vd Niclas Eriksson
skulle ha en medveten och göra det rätta genom att returnera min nya dator.



I stället för försäljning Elgigantean bör koncentreras
på sitt rykte.


Jag trodde att vd Niclas.Eriksson skulle ha fått inblandade och gjort butiken tillbaka minnya dator
som de stal. Jag undrar om i Danmark och Norge de är stolta över sitt beteende
Mitt klagomål mot dem är under ARN på min blogg






-------


October 21   2016

Do  all their  companies  steal  or lie  as  Elgiganten  ceo  done to me  and  others

???
Elkjøp   is  the  owner    till Elgiganten Elkjøp NORDIC ac   som i sin tur är  tHE head  vd  or  is Jaan Ivar Gjærum Semlitsch  
Elkjøp operates as a  
 Elkjop Nordic AS operates as a subsidiary of Dixons .Carphone plc is a multinational electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom
They  operate under  different other   names in other  countries



October  19  2016
Elkjøp is  the  owner  to Elgiganten  and their is another   owner  which I will  write  about  in  the  future I wonder  if they  steal or kidnapp computer  or refuse  to honor   their  agreement to  customers


Elkjøp som i sin tur är ägare till Elgiganten Elkjøp som i sin tur är ägare 

October 19 2016


Dear Niclas.Eriksson    ceo elgiganten.se 

 I  gave  you  , your  company      customer  service and  the  Insurance company    with  your  company which  I paid  extra money  Same  reason  as  what happen  to the  computer. I  picked it  up  one morning  and  it  was  broken Your company  said  I did not give  any  reason.

I talk to  Victoria at  your  complaint department she  does not know  who you  are  but  was  going to inform the store  where  it  was  brought  at that i   have  filed a case with ARN  You  took  my computer under  30  days and  with extra  In         Insurance
'  and  refused  to  return it to me unless you  received more   money from me inspite  of  my insurance

The  case   is  it on my  internet  about  what  you  did  and  everything happening

I am NOT  the only customer  you have done this  to-

the case number   FILLED  IN  9 is  case  number in  your  files


I need   my computer  return  immediately without  you receiving  any   extra  money for  my   computer  under  30 days to  begin  with

People  who talked to you about this  may have  read  it on the  internet about  your  company stealing  Customers  computers

my name

August 19  2016



When  is  a  guarantee  not  a  guarantee  ????  If  you buy  it  at  Elgiganten.
When  is  a  guarantee  not  a  guarantee  ????  If  you buy  it  at  Elgiganten.
Niclas Eriksson   he or non  of his  employees   read  or  answered my  email.

My phone calls  did not  count  either.
You will will how  their  grantee really works  and  how they  Kidnapped not  just my  computers  but other people     after  we  brought  guarantees.

No comments:

Post a Comment