11/8/15

HUGH GRANT friends ,relative,acquaintance or even your enemies tell him to read this

 November 7  2015 written  Nov 8 2015
I  start  to  think  if Hugh Grant  does not  it ,maybe there is someone  else
in Sweden who  will sent  me  their house instead  of demolition  it ??????

November 7  2015

This is a  open letter  to  Hugh Grant
PLEASE  move that   house you plant to demolish to my land .My house  has  been  ruined by  no fault of my own.  I am forced to  have
even higher cost of living.

  "One seller  said  '' He   has the money to do  what  he  wants
– Han har ju råd att göra vad sjutton han vill, säger en av säljarna Martin Ploman.""

You  are opening  bragging about    the  house  you  just  brought buying  a  house  in Sweden and going to  demolition to the ground.

in  English
http://www.thelocal.se/20151103/hugh-grant-plans-to-tear-down-new-swedish-home-in-torekov

in Swedsih
http://www.expressen.se/dinapengar/bostad/hugh-grant-planerar-att-riva-huset-i-torekov/?ref=yfp
His house  is  in  Sweden and  so  is mine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment