11/5/15

Arne Erik Lundberg Ordförande Sörmland Vatten och Avfall AB

 November 4-5mailed on the 5th
Dear   Arne Erik Lundberg Ordförande   Sörmland Vatten och Avfall AB
 Since  you  are  v    Chairman  in
Sörmland Vatten och Avfall AB.  I have  a  few  questions  for you.
  1. Is  is usual  when  a  person lives  in  a  house  in  Sweden    charge for
water and  garbage when  they is not any  used.???
2.  Can  you  please  send  me  the  meeting notes  at the private hearing  when   you  met with the  Vingåkers kommun ( Community  )and  had  turn on  after 8  months. It  has been turned  on  and  off  at his  will
.
3.How  much money  are  you  going to  pay  me  for  my Neighbors
using my pipes  to get  water? I will  pay you out  of that the cost of
not using my water or  garbage  pick up


I  have  not used  water in that house for  about  5 years  and  want  the  bills  taken  away.  My cost  now  are  higher Your company  has   turned  off  and  on  my water.  You  never  even  wanted
to wait for the  court  decisions  when the plumbers charge  me  for your  trees  clogging  my pipes. He  admitted  in court  the only reason  he  charged me was because  I called him. I  won  the  case  but you  still kept my  water  turned off

 
 1. You  told  Plumbers  and  etc  I  did not pay  my bills
2. You  had  the 
Consumer person   representing  you at
trial. They  are  suppose to  represent the  Taxpayers  which  was  me.
 .
3.Some Plumbers were told  if they help me they would  not  get  another  job

Could it  be  for the reason  below that this has   happen to me.
1. You  told  Plumbers  and  etc  I  did not pay  my bills
2. You  had  the 
Consumer person   representing  you at
trial. They  are  suppose to  represent the  Taxpayers  which  was  me.
 .
3.Some Plumbers were told  if they help me they would  not  get  another  job

Could it  be  for the reason  below that this has   happen to me.

1.The  color  of my skin  because  it is   Brown not  Black

2. I am a Foreigner  and woman who owns a house without a Swedish man . other  men  or  anyone helping me.

3.Like  the child  who died  not one person helped save in Sweden.  see the story below.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/lokala-nyheter/d516ef05-a98e-4ba7-b2a3-27c05f64952c@omni   orhttp://www.metro.se/nyheter/ambulansskoterskan-cecilia-ingen-ville-hjalpa-oss-radda-femaringen/EVHohk!IxLNGvycfTec/

Maybe  since  you are  the   Chairman   (Ordförande ) you  will   help  do  his job Mr  Björnar Magnus Berg vd Sörmland Vatten och Avfall Ab  refuses to answer my  letter
 I do not  receive  all my  mail.  Send  it by email  if  you want  me to receive it   and it by  regular if  you must too in  English.. Also acknowledge by email when you receive my mail


My name

No comments:

Post a Comment