5/17/15

SAVING JOHNNY Depp Dogs and other pets

Johnny Depp Dogs sadly left their owners  to  fly home  in Luxury

 May  17 2015
  .The  Dogs really  feel  it  more  than they  realize and money or Luxury will not  change that .

I  am glad that  the  Dogs  left even though  it was  on a corporate  jet Luxury with   extra room  to  fit me and my  dog. They had  been living in  Luxury at Mick Doohan beautiful  house.

 ""But federal Industry Minister Ian Macfarlane said the owner was given the option of taking them out of the country and bringing them back in if he so wishes through a proper process.i 
I wonder if the  owner who  are poor cannot  pay to live  the country  can do it on   on  credit or  do they  kill them     ? 



"it  is  along flight  and big  adventure without your owners  but  at least  Pistol and  Boo  are traveling   in the lap of  Luxury "

I bet Pistol  and  Boo  would  trade  that lUxury to  just  be  with  their owners.. I hope  Johnny Depp and  his  wife  Amber Heard really understand and miss their  Dogs. Their  Dogs  are  very  very  very  sad.




Below  see  the beautiful   plan that  JohnnoDeo Dog  went  home in

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3083107/Pictured-million-dollar-Queensland-mansion-helipad-cinema-infinity-pool-Johnny-Depp-s-terriers-lived-luxury-deported.html



May 16 2015
Since   I am not in my native  California but  Sweden. I don't really know  what  is true  or  not. I hope that  this  case brings a spotlight on  that   animals and their Owners.



I will  say  again say  use  quarantined   if necessary but  always let the owner stay with the pet or  at home  and not allowed out.

No animal ( Dog)  or  otherwise  should  be killed due the owner carelessness.

I gave  up food  etc  on my income  to  get  my  dog  a passport  

when I  able  to  leave.




I hope  this  has  a  good  ending and  all  the  rest  of the  animals even  Johnny  Depp
2 innocent  Dogs




May 15 2015


The  Australian authorities  threaten  to kill Johnny depp  Dog  is  wrong. Some people called it  to  put  down.  

 The reason  is the  agriculture minister did not step back from the threat to put the dogs down, saying "Australia’s strict biosecurity laws were in place to protect local flora and fauna.  Quarantine  with  the owner"
is  fair.Animals  miss  their owners . Dogs  have  feeling too do not  punish the  dog for  the  owner  mistake

The  Dogs  should  be    under house quarantines  and not allowed to leave until  they  have the proper shots 
to protect the  dogs  and  other  animals etc  who  can  be  sick


If  quarantined  away from the owner.  the owner be allowed to see the animals everyday. Otherwise  the owners  should be able to stay at the  same  place the  dog is. It is the same as taking away  your child  or someone other family member. This applies to  all pets . 
This has  brought up something  far more  important  that  a  Dog  is not  just a  dog but  part of a  family.
some people have come to realize  that and  maybe more will  now. Laws  should  be  changed  for  everyone .

The question  of  stateless is wrong. again. the  dog  should  be  quarantined  and the  rules  above followed

 Amber Heard I   hope you   love your  dogs too. There  are  so many rumor it is hard to know  what is  the  truth.

Australia  is just  trying to protect their  animals  but my  way  will help  both sides so QUARANTINE  them.




No comments:

Post a Comment