6/2/15

Please pray with me and sign up

June 2  2015

 I  am sorry the  subscribe  box  is not working on   my other  blog about  praying.  I  hope they  will fix it soon



June 1 -2 2015
 .


I have decided to leave  this  up   few  more  due   to  the  fact  that  so prayer  are  so strong.People   pray to god and some  call him by another  name.  but it is  still  My God






MAY 30-may31  2015
 I have joined 24-7 Prayer  because I have  been  rejected  by all the  religions in Sweden   which  I sought  help. My own religion would not even help me in Sweden.. The people who have helped  were various  religious and some non believer who just wanted to help me.

I thought forming this  and helping me I am helping People like me who  afraid ,for some reason cannot speak out about it or  falls on death  ears like mine situations

In  my case the  internet  water  electricity and my house   among other  things.

I will get   my life  it back  by you praying and the  people will change  and  give  me various items they have taken from me.


I know pray is  very powerful.

    Please sign  up  below  and  thank  you 

http://www.24-7prayer.com/signup/fd5475

No comments:

Post a Comment