3/30/14

Doctors ( Anyone but most Doctors know what is best for you in Sweden and believed over Doctors )

 March  30 2014
Inspite  of  the good  competent  people  working  at  the   Local  Clinc
in .Vingåker. This is probaly true  in other  communities  in Sweden Too
When  I  read  that it  did not  suprise  me  at all.
Inspite  of  genrous conditions  it  is  hard  to  lock Doctor  to
  (trots generösa villkor är det svårt att locka läkare till  Vingaker ) Vingåker
The  reason  is that  a  doctor  must feel horrible  when he  writes something
 very  serious   about  a  patient and no one listens  to him.
I remember   I  went to the Doctor at least  2x in vingaker  he  gave me  a  note
to  give to the  Social  Authorties  because in the Swedsih systems  they  are the ones  who  find  you apartments.
The notice  said   something  like  it  was  very  urgent  that  they  find  me an apartment  for my  health.

He thought  it  was horrible and  terrible  and found  it hard  to  beleive and  he did not  like when  a  superivor    head of the  social  Department  before  and  now
did  not  listen to  him.


The look  of diguest  from the  last  social    supervior and the  new  superviosr 
lack  of help when I  never  even  ask for   money but  needed  their approval
due to my allege Debts.
Some of the  Social workers  employees  wanted to help but they said the  superviors  have the last  word.
Image you  can  be a boss and  play God  and  lie  deciding who  gets  water  and  who  not. Also  Electricty etc. People   have  died  and  been  killed  because  of  it

No comments:

Post a Comment