12/31/13

My Happy New Year wishes fore·cast in 2014



 I wish all the people who  have tried to help me , thinking  about helping me or  just  told   others  about  me   a  Happy New Year.

This year  is the   beginning  of great things  for me. I know with your help  I will have  water and  Electricity.  I  want to change from electricity when  I  get it  back  to something    more environment  people  friendly.   It  will  be  better for me  with your help. I wish all the  people responsible  for  making  me suffer   ??????????   you  fill it in yourself.

Also  I will  get JUSTICE  and  people  against me having  a   better life  will be   punished   by GOD, who or  what  you believe  in.  Many  Swedish people  in  Sweden  have told me they   do not  believe in  God  and then  it is    by the law of  nature. When  things  start  happening  in their
lives  then they  will believe it . It does not all happen at once . It goes  back  and forward. Until  they  realize  what is  wrong and  do something  about it.



Below  I  will write about  people  companies  who  have  crossed  my path  in some  way. How  I wish  they will change



Bill wiliam  Gates  because   he is heartless and  greedy. Of course he helps  people   that  would  get  him g result  in the  newspaper.  In reality he had  cheated  me. His company in Sweden  was not  doing their  job  and  I  have made improvement  which  they  have  changed,
which  he  refuses  to  acknowledge.Maybe he  will one  day wake up  and do the right   by me.


I wish  he somehow     could  loss  all his money  and have  to live  like  a Begger.

He will  be  called  Beggar Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment