12/24/13

My Christmas Greeting

 Merry Christmas  to all who read  my  blog.. I  wish you healthy  wealthy and prosperous New Year.  I hope the people  who   have done   me   wrong have a  change of heart. Otherwise they lose their job and made  way  for someone  competent. You  who know the  truth about  them  stop  them for doing what they have done to me to others.


I would like  you to do something for someone  else. It  can  be to help them or just
a small conversation with them to  show that  they count.


In my eyes you  count no  matter your  age or whatever


Here in  Sweden most  people  celebrate  Christmas on  today  December 24
and most  99%  of the  stores  are  closed.  A few  are open to    2  p.m  or 16.00

I hope  Santa  Claus  bring  you  all what you  deserve.



No comments:

Post a Comment