9/30/13

Unions (Union) to join or not to join.





October1 2013

 The  reason while  I like and believe in Unions  is  because  when  I worked in Sweden'


I  worked all the  time.  I mean  Saturday and  Sunday  and nights many times.   


My  salary  was good  and they  wanted me  to   pay back money and  said  I  received too
much.money

There  was  a court  trial  paid  by the  Union  but  I had to  FORCE  the attorney to help me to make  me  ready  for Swedish courts. I won the   case  and my  employer
backed  me  up in court.

Another   time-

I   was   in the  Renters  Union in  Sweden  and    they  wrote  about the  bad  condition when they   came  out   and saw   them. They  did nothing  about  my  conditions  I  had   overpaid  for them  and  soon  will  seek  my money  back
I will   keep   you  informed







september 3o 2o13

Swedish pensions dump 'union-busting' Walmart

The state-managed funds that invest Swedes' pension contributions have retracted all their investments in Walmart
due to concerns over how the American retail giant treats its employees.

see  the  story  at http://www.thelocal.se/50516/20130930

The  Pension   lower  my  housing  supplement    because their  employee  knew  more  about  the  the  size of my house than me. Do  they  really  ??? It  was less  than 50  kronors
to punish me for  complaining.

The  Pension system   call  foreigners    vulgar    and  racial  slur    They  did nothing.

Read  the  article  Anna Skarhed Chancellor  of  Justice on  my  blog


My  belief is  that I believe in good ones  and  will explain  more  tomorrow.

I agree with 1 comment and partially  with the other  comment   below

 "I am very sure Walmart does not need their funds and couldn't care less. Walmart follows US's rules.
The only ones to lose are Swedish workers who will not get a better return for their investment.
For this reason, i think I am going to get involved in politics, I hate to think that some self-righteous pension fund board can use my pension contribution for such activism. "


I think  the  workers  should  vote  on  it.

"Why do pension funds take such arguments in consideration when it comes to investing people's well earned pensions. The only thing that matters is profitability and the ability to increase pension income. I want my pensionfund to be managed with rationality and financial sanity and not influenced by highly subjective "ethics".

Unions are killing companies by forcing them to pay unrealistic wages and benefits, getting rid of them should be an absolute priority and Wallmart should be giving credit for not giving into the union demands. There are plenty of countries and markets that work perfectly fine without unions, also in Sweden."


I think  some  unions have  helped others  not. It  is up  to the  person  to  vote  for the  right  people  and  get  rid of  the ones who do not  represent  them






No comments:

Post a Comment