9/5/13

Bill Gates microsoft chairman temporary post


September 5 2013

Someone  who know  Bill william  Gates   chairman  at  Microsoft tell him  to  read  his  mail PLEASE

This  post  will  move   to    Bill  Gates Microsoft post when  the  site  is  fully working again.

He has not  answered  my important mail.
``Help People and Business Throughout the World Realize Their Full Potential   ```

That  above  sentence  is   from  Microsoft  do  you  see them  helping me   get
water  heat  or housing.  Is that  he helps  rich  people  or the ones  who
people  would  write  about.

Otherwise   paying  for the improvements   I have made  in his  company  which they now  use
and  change   my  windows  8  to windows    7

This  says alot about his company or maybe  people working   are  keeping his  mail  from  him.

I have  sent the mail  to various  address you  or someone  may know him  or he  just  does  not
care.

I will  keep you  updated  only  time  will  tell

No comments:

Post a Comment