8/28/13

August 27  2013

Stockholm   court   (   Stockholm Tingsrätten )  kept   the money and  refuses  to  translate what they  did in  a  secret  trial or court  hearing


I  have  heard  from the Stockholm Court and they  refused  to translate my case  because they said  it was  a close   case

Stockholm  Tingsrätten is going  to keep my  money  even  though  the matter  is  worst  now and they held a  secret trial

They  held  a hearing  without  me  knowing or  being   present and  will keep my  money  for that   secret case held on  the matter without me.

They   wrote ´´ The Swedish  embassy  may be  able  to   help me with the  translation``

They  also  wrote `` 
 Further on the court will  not  give me  any  more assistance  concerning  this  closed  case ``

 I will keep you  informed on what  I  plan to  do

No comments:

Post a Comment