8/24/13



 August 25-26  2013  I  wrote  this  earlier  in 2013

There is so much  to write  about  them and  you will see  how a Permanent
Resident  from  the  United  Sates   in Sweden over   20 years  promised a full pension is treated .   All the things they have  drilled  into  my  head and see  if they  come  true. I went to school to  study  Swedish  and  few other  subjects.I received  a certificated

I applied for  some benefit  but  never  received  it

Pensions Myndigheten   in Sweden  ( The Pension authorities  in Sweden )
They asked  if I wanted  to go on Pension on their  form.. I answered  NO  not  unless there  was not any other  choice.


You are  forced  out on a Pension.. I wrote  I would take it  if their was not any  other choice. There  was not they  lied  again.

Many  people  are unpaid  like the  Police Firemen  Nurses  and   people in caring  for  our health  one  in health or  safety.Also teacher  and those  educating  the minds  of all  ages. Poor Farmer who grow food.  I might have left   out your fields  or professions and  I am sorry.
 Doctors I think   mostly  get enough money. Those  who  do not  deserve more.



August 24 2013 but should  have  been posted   August  11 2013

I am taking  off this week unless   forced  to answer a letter  due the sudden  death August 11 of  an  animal which I had been fond of.  He  was a Guinea Pig so full  of  energy  and life.He will be missed and his friend another  is  walking  around lost.

I  have  a strange  feeling in the  pit of my stomach  and  cannot  stop  crying  when  I  think  about him


We  return in the   evening  about   21 to find  a   slightly  heart  beat on  a  side  ( Marsvin) Guinea
 Pig and  first  aid was use to no  prevail.  There  was not an  emergency  or   animal  Hospital  close by.

 I found  out there was not any  real  animal  hospital or  Veterinary office   which a are open on the  weekends.

There  are not any real  animals  hospital  in Sweden  or  a way to get to them.

Microsoft was one  of the  people  I  was  forced to  write to  and  that   person  I

wrote  to finally  discovered  I  was  writing  in  English. I  will  write  the  rest in the  Microsoft section  this  week   or  should  I say Bill Gates.

Also  mail  from the  Försakringkassan ( the  Swedish National Insurance for almost all  people  in Sweden  .
Dan  Eliasson CEO   . You  cannot image what  easy  job  he  has  depending on  another  Agency. Also
 must  write  to  Pensionmydigheten   Ceo . karin  Westin Palm   ( Retirement  )  it seem  like  they  are not  taking  my
paying  what  they  should wanting  me  to  suffer. I will keep  you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment