7/30/12

Statements heard over and over you never heard





This statment is said over and over about Sweden  that when I go to court in the EU I will get my rights 
and others will be helped too. i never knew that about the UK but I think they must be better because they have good Lawyers. I am not going to say that there is not one  here but I never met one. i met one and talked to many who were were  liars and wonder how they can live with themselves.

16:12 July 20, 2012 by hjoian
EU law is very clear,but as the article mentions,interpretations of it are varied. Sweden is almost as bad as the UK when it comes to breaking EU law, when it suits its own purpose. Only people knowing their rights and using the EU court to uphold it will ensure everyone gets to be treated fairly....its just a pity you have to fight for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment