7/28/12

Companies,CEO Managing Director etc with great business manners

September 6 2013
 
Kenneth Malmberg, centrumchef ( mall manage ) of the Ingelsta  shopping   mall  in Nörrköping.  He  is  a man  who cares about  and  takes care of any problem
right  away.
Mr Malmberg   Ingelsta mall  has clean bathrooms . There  is enough for many  people.
You  would not  believe  the  bathrooms  in some malls  and  big  food  chain
store in Sweden. Some  have  only  have  1  bathroom  and lack  toilet paper or  soap at times. Also  they  an  be  dirty.
The  mall is  not  so  big  you  cannot   be  lost and  has  free underground  parking and outside  parking





Pizza Hut Norrköping
Koppargatan 2 · Norrköping, Sweden · 60223
Family restaurant· Pizzeria · Lunch restaurant



Another place where is good to eat and the serive is above average is the Pizza hut in Norkooping. The personal is great and the cook.
I got just as I liked . No all Piazza hut are not the same.The Cook is great too.
 this one is at 






Hymer Center Örebro  Filarevägen 15
703 75 Örebro Their name and location
019-37 00 10 i  added the  number do not want you to go  the right one

I went to a company where I met with a salesperson and the Department which repairs anything  needed  or adds anything wanted .. They were beyond my expectation. I suggest anyone to buy one there.
By phone I talked to the manager or owners not  crazy about him I was offered a discount  but do not have the down payment yet.He would not give a contact without it. I still rate them very highly due to their  professionalism friendly and business like manner. The manager or owner must be doing something right to let their personalities  shine through. They were full of knowledge about the RV. I could see myself living in one and having water and electricity again.



I  Marcus is the name of the sales person and Johan is the one who can make changes and repairs.This is the place I hope to get mine and if you do not want to waste time go there

No comments:

Post a Comment