4/13/12

This could not fit in my Profile


 I came to Sweden and married a man who turned out to be abusive both physically and  mentally.I was studying Swedish but was forced to stop because he said      " the knife is at my throat- " .Being the type of wife I was I quit school to help. I  took a job similar   to Nurses Aid. After my divorce  I found out it was a lie that I could have finished school..He took my money and  used his not to  buy a car but it turned out to be a junk car.

The abusive continue and I could not even work.One night I spent the night  at my job it was Valentines Day. I then knew I had to escape.He
took all my money so I could not return to my country. I did not know it at that time believing in Sweden the face it gives to the world.I became not the victim but a zero unwanted human being.I belong to then Americans Woman Club and the International Woman of Stockholm .They had lunches for all kind of different Charities   but  not for me .When I reach out to tell then.I found out the members of both club only interest was to hear how my life was crumbling each time they saw me. It seem like they took enjoyment  the International gave me a check for 500 kronor and the Woman from the Indian Embassy came down with her chauffeur with a big bag  of old outdated clothes whom sizes were wrong  but I appreciated  it..Also one American Woman did give me  a nice warm coat and some clothes which was very helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment