4/13/12

Since the Social would not even answer  my request on getting a camper,Motor home or caravan  I am turning to you   They helped a Swedish man who home they said was unlivable but not me.

1. I need  a camper. motor house or .caravan on my land  because my house in unlivable
If you can drive or arrange to have it driven here from your country


2. An Attorney  or lawyer and there is not any need to come to Sweden because are Human rights violations and need to be trialed in the Eu court for different Human violations.






3. Some who is good at writing and answer letters as you see I have so many different people to write to. Also I do not write well.




4. A person good at Raising Money  so the things happen to me never happen to another person.




5.. A company or person who know how to get the water from my well when it  was  lowered for normal people to use it.





No comments:

Post a Comment