10/13/15

Is Jon Fredrik Baksaas really one-of-worlds-best-performing-ceos ????????

  October 13  2015

 Is  Jon Fredrik Baksaas really  one-of-worlds-best-performing-ceos  ????????

 I am  still  waiting  for  good will or compensation  from   Jon Fredrik Baksaas  and   his   former  company. I  am soon  to be  involved with his  former company  again..   It  has  been over  about  5 years  but  his  company  does  not  care  about  the  statue  of limitation  or  helping  me.. If  he had helped  me it  would  have  the problems now .   Did  respected Harvard Business Review know or care  about  how he  led  his company ?????????????
Former Telenor head Jon Fredrik Baksaas has been ranked the seventh best-performing chief executive in the world by the respected Harvard Business Review.
Baksaas left the state-controlled mobile phone company in August after a 13-year reign which saw him turn Norway’s national operator into an emerging markets champion with operations in 29 countries.

Someone  forgot  to  remind them  about what Jon Fredrik Baksaas and  his   former company   telenor  did to me.  ?????

Below  are   statements  out  of  my   correspondence 

"Also note that the CEO of Telenor Sweden is Lars-Åke Norling, and not Mr Baksaas to whom you have addressed your complaint previoulsy. Hence, Mr. Baksaas should not be contacted regarding this issue."  
I wrote  him  because   Lars-Åke Norling  did not help and   i thought Jon Fredrik Baksaas  might  care  and  help.  It  is  not to late.

My  email  address @gmail.com

2/25/10
to jfb
Dear Jon Fredrik Baksaas-ceo for  Telenor and  bredband

 and  it  ended

A CUSTOMER  DISCRIMINATED AND  GIVEN   BAD  SERVICE  BY   BREDBAND and Telenor


My names

There are  lot of  letters.

What is he going to  do ????? I  will keep you  updated







 

No comments:

Post a Comment