6/17/14

stockholder or shareholder Aktionärs Kleinaktionär(in Besitzer der Aktienmehrheit Aktionärs Kleinaktionä Aktieägarare Aktieägarare IN E.ON and VattenfallAb

 June  17 2017

Why have you voted  for      Dr Johannes Teyssen, CEO of Eon  (and President of Eurelectric, and   Øystein Løseth ceo  Vattenfall  fighting   over   who  should  help me instead  of  turning on my electricity.
    off.        who wanted  me to sign  a contract  I never   made. If  I do  then  I will not have to  owe  them any money  after not having 

electricity  over  3 years. Then  it  will be  even  worst  according the the Swedish system. You  let my refrigerator    and  freezer  be turned off without any  warning, The food  spoiled and  I lost food that  I maybe  never  can made again. I  thought  this  would  go to court and  they I could  show what both companies  done to  me. 

Do you  sign  contract  you never  made ?????

Tell         Dr Johannes Teyssen, and           Øystein Løseth  want   you  want  them to  do.

Did  you  vote for them to do this to me?




 (My  electricity  cost   else where  is even higher.)




June 16  20016

stockholder or shareholder    Aktionärs  Kleinaktionär(in   Besitzer der Aktienmehrheit Aktionärs  Kleinaktionä Aktieägarare   Aktieägarare  IN  E.ON and VattenfallAb

stockholder or shareholder 
 Aktieägarare   eller  aktieinnehav.Besitzer der Aktienmehrheit Aktionärs
Diese Seite übersetzen. Ich bin sorrry Ich spreche kein Deutsch-översätta den här sidan. Jag är ledsen att jag inte kan översätta denna sida


Your  CEO Dr Johannes Teyssen, CEO of Eon  (and President of Eurelectric, and Oystein LOSETH  ceo  Vattenfall  fighting   over   who  should  help me instead  of  turning on my electricity.

 Dr Johannes Teyssen, CEO of Eon  (and President of Eurelectric,) said        and "because of the cancellation of the contract with E.ON, Vattenfall are bound to make sure that you get a new supplier"
Oystein LOSETH  ceo  Vattenfall  Ab  has  not  done it  because it is not  true . He 
   said  I had  a  contract  now they  have  backed and  said I  did not have a contract  after having the  ombusmannen  
"because of the cancellation of the contract with E.ON, Vattenfall are bound to make sure that you get a new supplier"
Oystein LOSETH  ceo  Vattenfall  Ab  has  not  done it  because it is not  true
 Thomas Gustafsson  / Customer Ombusman on the side of the company  for  e.on

 Birgitta.Clemensson oMBUSMAN  on the  side of the  company for  Vattenfall AB

No comments:

Post a Comment