9/5/16

People who do not answer my email ,letters or phone calls

sept  4  2016  put on  Sept  5  2016
SpecSaver co-founders Doug  and  Mary  Perkins
Mads.Nygaard- ceo  or  vd  ??  at  specsavers
----

They are given 3 times before I write their name here. Maybe you know them and can tell them to answer.

I  paid the  money to my Insurance company  AGRIA  Pet Insurance  and it up to date. You are my only witness to that  plus my receipt.

 Before you buy Agria Animal Pet Insurance Read this. Tell them you waiting to see what going to happen.

Calling  on the Customers of the Agria Pet company to contact the  board of Directors and have and have someone contact me{"" That was  written on the interment. Have the board member contact me. Would  founder  Claes  Virgin Llike How I  was treated. ? They call this caring about pets.


Ordförande Ann Sommer  (CHAIRPERSON) at Agria. Animal Insurance Someone ask her to call me again. She seemed like a nice woman
Birger Lövgren, vd

These  people are paid a lot of money  and have the responsibliity and power but seem to not care about ALL of their  Customers
 If you are a stockholder. supervisor etc. and might  want to  know their work ethics  check here first..Your company maybe losing money or will do it because of them.


Yesterday I mailed again  a  form again postgiro  form  for  my dog Insurance Company. This is in case they did not get the first form.
 In the past
I used to have it automatic deducted from my  bankacccount .  Somehow someone or the computer  stop doing that 
 and I start paying  automatically  every month. to make a long   long story short  if you pay each month it was not acceptable unless you paid for at  least 6 months to  1 year . Maybe even 3 month  in advance.
. Money which I do not have or could afford..  I talked  to the chairperson and director  who cares about there company
It was fixed. .  I talked  to the chairperson and director  who cares about there company
It was fixed.  A little  problem  is that  a supervisor and a employee warned me  if they do not have it I will  have start again and lose 
it.Since it is run  with people who care and are competent i do not think it will happen

b




No comments:

Post a Comment