3/23/12

Sörmland Water and Waste AB. ( Sörmland Vatten och Avfall AB)


The below letter was never answered and months  later I received a  letter stating they were turning off my water. you can now see how in Sweden Letters fall  on death  ears.i cannot get a  plumber to come to my house  due to the what the community had said about me.. They had turned it off years ago for six months then turned on again after preesuure from unknown people  due to my Blog on the internet. I  will write more at a  later time


My water was turned off about 2 months ago due to a leaking pipe.

I do not know what to do. Until it is fixed I will not being getting any water to my house.
Should not my bill be lowered ?How much should I pay this month

Thank  you

kundtjanst@sormlandvatten.se               

No comments:

Post a Comment